- Accurate and reliable currency data.
- Retrieve a single currency, or several currencies at the same time.
- Retrieve the latest rates at anytime of day, or all day, everyday.
- Your choice of data formats.
- Over 140 Currency & Metal symbols
- Common data formats supported by many third party software applications.
- No special hardware or software required.
- Rapid integration for developers of custom applications, portals etc..
- Tick data.or Open,High,Low,Close (OHLC) data in 22+ different intervals/bars (1 sec, 5 sec, 1 min, 1 hour, daily bars etc. more)
- Ready to run Data APIs at no additional cost..
- APIs available in your choice of Java, .NET (dotNET), PHP or Perl.
Your choice of the following formats:
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Format
XML is a general purpose specification for structured data, being designed for data description and delivery it is very well suited for market data. Our XML Datafeed includes a DTD (Document Type Definition) defining its structure. There are also many free and OpenSource XML processors available.
- CSV (Comma-Separated Values) Format
CSV is a simple format that can be easily imported into many types of software (such as OpenOffice and Excel) and simple to integrate with custom applications.
Data is delivered over the internet via standard web server request (HTTP GET). When you order a feed you are provided a special Access Key and URL (Web address) where you can access data. This URL can be customized
to alter several options (such as Currency Symbols, Timeframe etc).
In addition, several data APIs
are available to help significantly reduce your development time, expenses, and speed your time to market.